Why would we discuss “The X-Men” on a business growth blog? Great question and I would like to take it a step further. What do you have in common with “The X-Men?”
To answer this the right way let’s just look at one of the “The X-Men” that goes by the name of Wolverine. What are his characteristics, what makes him different, and what about him could you learn that could help you in your business? Let’s take a look at Wolverine’s persona, he is:
- Courageous (he’s going to do it whether anyone is with him or not)
He is resilient, are you? Do you:
- Bounce back when things don’t go your way?
- Not let it get you down?
- Think there has to be a different way to get this done?
He is also headstrong, this can be a good trait if you:
- Know that what you are doing is the right thing to do.
- Keep in mind that you are going to accomplish your goals no matter what others are saying.
- Are willing to make adjustments to the road you are taking to get there.
- Have nothing but naysayers and negative people around you.
- Also keep in mind that being headstrong can be a stumbling block, you must be willing to listen to those around you with wisdom.
He is unshakable, are you?
- Many people get thrown off the trail of their life’s destiny when things get tough.
- Don’t let the bumps of the road keep you from taking action – do it now!
He is courageous, how about you?
- You will always have people telling you it can’t be done (check out Roger Banister and the 4 minute mile).
- There will always be issues that you have to deal with; will you let this stop you?
- You will have to make tough decisions, can you?
- You will have to be able to deal with conflict.
- You will have others try to stop you (even people you love and that love you), so be prepared.
- You will have to be ready for the twists and curves that life will throw at you.
- You don’t wait for all of the lights to turn green before starting your journey so get going now.
- This is the only life you are going to get in this form so make the most of it.
So there you have it, will you be bold and take control of your life? Will you make the most of everything that you can? Will you do it now?
I hope the answer to all of these is yes. If so start mapping out your plan, line up your resources, roll up your sleeves and get to work.
Start now and soon we will see you at the top!
While you are here subscribe to this blog right now and invite your friends and colleagues to subscribe as well – your bank account will thank you (and you know you want to)!
If you would like help with this or any other business, sales, marketing, social media issues and more, contact us at:
Until our next post – we wish you all success!
The Dean of Success! ©