Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A classic from footballs greatest coach

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 9:53 AM


I'm sure most of you have heard this before, but take a few minutes and really let this sink in.
Vince Lombardi lived his whole life by this and used it in his career every single day, and look at all the amazing things he accomplished.

This is something my dad has taught me from the time I was a little child and it has helped me through every set of life's circumstances, even when it was my own fault. I am so grateful that he was kind and patient enough to teach me this, and I cannot say thank you to him enough.

Maybe no one has ever taken the time to teach you this, but now is your time! Teach it to yourself and really try and live by it, you will be amazed how far you'll go!
 
Toggle Footer