Now before you think I am being greedy or that I want you to be greedy, let’s find out what I am talking about. You can never have enough business, leads, prospects, good publicity, etc. There is always something that you can do with the increase to help secure your future as well as your family’s future. You can also use the extra to help others that are less fortunate than you.
What am I specifically talking about when it comes to building your business? To answer that let me ask you a question: Are you taking advantage of every opportunity to help you increase? Let’s look at some statistics to help make my point.
Did You Know:
- The average U.S. Corporation loses half of their customers every five years?!
- The average salesperson only spends 15% of their time with customers?!
- The average salesperson only spends 14% of their time with prospects?!
- The average salesperson spends 34% of their time doing administrative tasks?!
- That 80% of all sales are closed after the 5th attempt?!
- That 48% of all salespeople quit after the first attempt?!
- That 87% of all leads are never pursued?!
These are some shocking statistics but things are even worse if you dig a little further!
- 85% of all salespeople have no documented plan to reach their goals!
- 73% have no plan for their top 5 accounts!
- 33% rate their managers as having poor management skills!
How about your sales and marketing? Is it up to speed, is it world-class? Are you using every available option? What are some of these options? Let’s see what is available to you.
Sales And Marketing Options Available To You:
- Direct Sales
- Social Media
- Referral Systems
- Joint Ventures
- Direct Mail
- Teaming Agreements
- Back End Sales
- Host/Host Relationships
- Risk Reversal
- Special Events
- Developing Your Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- Public Relations
- The Media
- Many, many more!
If you are using all of these options and others and you are doing it right, you will have customers lined up trying to stuff cash in your pockets. If not than you need to get started.
Keep in mind that you don’t need to start using all of these all at once. But you should start laying out your marketing plan that takes advantage of all of these as time goes by.
One of the reasons that you need to be doing this is because your competitor is and they are taking business away from you. This is business that could be and maybe should be yours. Maybe you are better at what you do than your competitor but they are better at marketing and getting their message out. If that is the case you owe it to yourself and your prospects to get the word out so they can get the better service or products that you offer. You owe it to yourself to have a better lifestyle and your employees deserve to have a place to work that is securing their future as well.
Now you know why I said in the beginning that “You Can Never Have Enough.” Please also keep in mind that you want to keep working at these because the more business you have the less you have to worry about economic issues, political issues, etc.
Please also keep in mind if you need or want help with any of these you can always contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your concerns and we will be happy to help you.
Until our next post, we wish you all success!